You may not use the Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations (eg, federal, state, local and provincial) apply to your use of the Services and Content (as defined below), including, inter alia, copyright laws.
2.The Services provide content owned or licensed from Artdata ( "Artdata of Contents"). The Artdata Content is protected by copyright, the law on trademarks, patents, trade secret and other laws and, as happens between you and Artdata, Artdata owns and retains all rights on Artdata Content and the Services . It's not allowed to remove, alter or conceal any copyright, trademarks, service marks, or other notifications on property rights integrated into Artdata Content or they combined and it is also forbidden to reproduce, modify, adapt and prepare derivative works, display, display , publish, distribute, transmit, disseminate, sell, grant of license or exploit in any other way the Artdata content.
Reporting of copyright infringement or other intellectual property offenses
1. We respect the rights of others and expect the user to do the same.
2. We will provide the tools necessary to protect the user's intellectual property rights. For more information on the reporting of intellectual property violations, please visit:
3. Before filing a report of alleged copyright infringement, we'll want to send a message to the person who posted the content. You could solve the problem without having to contact Artdata.
4. To report an alleged copyright infringement, please contact us.
5. If the User do not repeatedly respects the intellectual property rights of third parties, we will disable the account in cases where we deem appropriate.
For more information on the scope of copyright protection, visit the Web site of the World intellectual properties: http://www.wipo.int/portal/en/index.html . For a list of Web sites with the specific copyright information by country, visit the World directory of intellectual property.